Walk ins are always welcome for out Daily Menu dining. First, you would order at the cashier, select an open table by yourself, and finally pick up your food or drinks at the counter whenever it's ready. Our Daily Menu is available Wednesday-Sunday 9am-8pm.
2. Can I book reservations to order off of the Daily Menu?
Unfortunately, we are only taking High Tea service reservations. Customers who would like to dine-in/take-out here can walk in whenever they like during our business hours.
3. Does the Daily Menu have any gluten-free options?
Unfortunately, it does not. Each of our dishes are served with some sort of starch.
High Tea is a specialty service we do here at K-Cafe. Originating from Britain, we put our spin on it by modernizing it and adding seasonal finger pastries, appetizers, and small desserts. This service is great for celebrating reunions, parties, or any special events you may have with people who are special to you. Our High Tea services are only available on every last weekend of each month.
Once arrived, please check in with a staff member at the counter. You will then be seated to your table and served our High Tea service. Full Service. Reservations are required. If you come later than 15 minutes, please give us a call at (408) 900-0023 to see whether we can still accommodate you depending on seating availability.
Friday to Sunday 2pm-8pm3. How do I book a High Tea service?
Please click HERE to book. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com or text (669)-204-2294.
4. How much time in advance must I make a reservation for High Tea?
Due to high demand, reservations must be booked at least a week in advance.
5. Can I mix and match tea sets such as having 1 Vegetarian tea set and 2 Lux tea sets?
At least 2 people are required for a tea set. A tea set cannot be served to 1 person. Mix and matches are fine, but each set must have at least 2 people.
6. I don't know what to choose for my drinks or entree selection, when do I have to send them by?
Please send them in at least 48 hours before your reservation. If you reserved our KFam&Love tea set and fail to place your party's orders, your service will automatically turn into the Lux tea set. Please email or text (669)-204-2294 of your drinks or entree choices if unmade.
7. What is the maximum limit for the normal High Tea service?
Our normal High Tea services can only serve up to 15 people. Any more than 15 people will have to be a private event party.
8. I have a group larger than 7, but there is no service that serves more than a party of 7. What do I do?
Please text (669)-204-2294 of your inquiry. We will have a staff member manually book the reservation for you.
9. What does T1-6 mean in the booking process?
T1-4 are tables that can seat up big parties, while T5-6 seats smaller parties. Customers do not need to worry about this, this is used for our staff members to know which table is booked for the time. When booking, you only need to select the service to find any available tables.
10. I'm bringing a kid with me to High Tea, are they charged at normal price?
Children 10 years old & under will have their own specific tea set. They will be charged as $34 per child. Children over 10 years old are charged as normal adult prices. Please note that we do not have high chairs or boosters seats available.
11. What is in the tea set for kids? Can my kid have a mini vegetarian set?
The kids tea set menu can be found on our High Tea page in our website.
1. What kind of private events can I do?
K-Cafe is the perfect spot for birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions, bridal showers, and baby showers! If you have any other events you had in mind, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I fill out an inquiry to book a private event?
Please fill out an inquiry HERE. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com or text (669)-204-2294.
3. I filled out the google form for private event, when will I receive a message back?
Due to high demand, please wait up to 72 hours. Our event coordinator will contact you shortly. If you chose that the best way to contact you is through phone call, please check your voicemail.
4. How much time in advance do I have to place a down deposit of the event? How much is the deposit?
Down deposits have to be made at least 2 weeks before the event date. Down deposits are half of the grand total price.
5. What are the food sets?
There are 3 food sets that can be catered to your party by K-Cafe. Food option 1 are items off our Daily Menu, with appetizers, entrees, drinks, and desserts included. Food option 2 are items from our High Tea service. Food option 3 are both High Tea and Daily Menu items combined.
6. Can I switch out food items in the food options?
Switching out food options is negotiable. You would have to talk to our private events coordinator about that.